Purpose of the MTW Plan & Report
SCCHA’s annual MTW Plan identifies and outlines the agency’s MTW activities for the upcoming fiscal year. SCCHA’s annual MTW Report compares the annual plan’s projected activity outcomes to the corresponding year’s actual performance.
The annual plan is due to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) by April 15. The annual report is due to HUD by September 30.
Draft MTW Plans
The creation of the annual plan has many steps prior to its approval.
- Starting in the fall, SCCHA begins public outreach for the development of the annual plan. SCCHA reaches out to various community stakeholders, including local government agencies, nonprofit housing/service providers, as well as tenants and landlords, for ideas as to what these groups would like to see in the plan.
- SCCHA then prepares a draft plan, which includes proposed activities for the fiscal year.
- Once created, the draft plan is submitted for a 30-day public comment period. Public comments are considered before finalizing and submitting the draft plan to the Board of Commissioners.
- The Board of Commissioners considers the draft plan in a special meeting of the Board in early April.
- After the Board approves the draft plan, it is submitted to HUD.
- HUD then has 90 days to comment/approve the plan. If HUD takes no action, the plan is deemed approved on July 1.
Draft 2019 MTW Annual Plan Summary Available for Public Viewing
SCCHA has developed its Draft Moving to Work (MTW) Annual Plan for fiscal year 2019 (July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2019). The summary of the plan is available for public viewing, see links below.
click here for the MTW Annual Plan Summary in English
click here for the MTW Annual Plan Summary in Spanish
click here for the MTW Annual Plan Summary in Vietnamese
Draft 2019 MTW Annual Plan Available for Public Viewing
SCCHA's MTW Annual Plan for fiscal year 2019, that covers the period from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019, is available for public viewing here.
HUD Approved Annual Plans & Annual Reports