Owner Processes

As a property owner or landlord renting to SCCHA housing assistance programs participants, you must comply with certain processes, procedures and regulations as established by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and/or SCCHA. The following are some of the processes to be aware of:

Change of Owner or Payee Information

Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) Check Processing

Inspections Process

Move Process

Owner-Requested Rent Adjustments