Report a Change to Your Application

You must notify SCCHA in writing of any changes to the information on your waiting list registration. Changes may include but are not limited to:

  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • Household Members

To report the change, you may use the Change of Information Form or write a letter to SCCHA with the information that needs to be updated. You must include the head of household’s full name and Social Security number on any request to change your waiting list registration.

A change of address notification received by the U.S. Postal Service will not be accepted as valid notification of an address change. If you move, a written notification to update your address must be sent to SCCHA at 505 W. Julian St., San Jose, CA 95110.

Telephone requests to change your application are not accepted.